Please read all instructions before attempting to access your timetable
A draft version of your 2019/20 timetable for the University of Sunderland has been prepared and is available from the following link from Monday 29 July 2019.
Once you have accessed the link you will be presented with the following pop up.
Please enter your username and password in the relevant boxes:
User name: (9 or 10 digit registration number located on your student card)
Password: timetable (all in lower case)
Once you have gained access, you will be presented with your timetable for the whole academic year. There is an “Understanding your timetable” guideline located on the left hand menu which will explain how to filter your timetables to weekly or monthly views.
If your timetable appears to be incomplete it could be due to the following:
- Assessment work is still outstanding
- Referred/Deferred work or exams are pending
- Non submission of your module choice form
- Please check your timetables regularly as sessions are subject to change up to the start of term
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are enrolled onto the correct course and modules
- Requests for seminar group changes will only be considered if there are exceptional extenuating circumstances. Unfortunately, personal preferences cannot be accommodated
- Module changes must be approved in the first instance by your programme leader. Please complete the form, which is available from the Gateway at City Campus or St Peter’s Campus
If you are unable to access your timetable please contact the Timetabling Team using the following email address, please include your registration number and name in the subject box of the email :-
Please note: EPortal will be unavailable each day at midday (12:00 noon) for approx 15 minutes whilst important updates are made to timetabling data. We recommend you avoid accessing timetables during this time and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Accessing your timetables via mobile devices - University of Sunderland App
When you return in September you will be able to access your academic timetable through your mobile device using the University of Sunderland app. The app allows you to view your academic teaching events up to 42 days in advance. You can download the app here