Support for the assurance of quality and standards of both taught and research programmes
- Academic programme support, particularly for the assessment process
Student casework processes in respect of academic misconduct, appeals, complaints, discipline, and fitness to practise
Teaching timetabling and attendance monitoring
The arrangements for examinations and degree ceremonies.
A reminder of Academic Registry Service Objectives
- Student and Assessment policy and process readiness for a more agile, flexible university
- Administration and data policy processes readiness for metrics-driven data-dependent future (OfS/TEF/Data Futures etc)
- Quality framework policy and process readiness for new national framework and institutional priorities
- Supporting the Medical School and wider growth in health provision
- Auto-scheduling of teaching timetabling
- Integrated case management system and complaint investigator
How to find us:
- Academic Registry is located on the 1st floor of Gateway Building. (Download the University campus map here.)
- The University station on the Tyne and Wear Metro system is situated a few yards from our office on Chester Road.
Telephone: 0191 515 2059