Lost, Damaged & Stolen Cards

Lost Cards
Should you lose your Campus Card at any point during your time at the University, you can purchase a replacement for £10 from the online store. Once you have placed your order, we'll get your card printed for you and will raise an enquiry via Compass to let you know when and where you can collect your new card from.

Stolen Cards
If your Campus Card has been stolen, you will need to report it to the Police. The police will provide you with a Crime Reference Number and then you will be able to order a new card free of charge on the online store.
Please note, if you do not provide a Crime Reference Number or provide a fraudulent reference, we will not be able to produce the card.

Damaged Cards
If your card is faulty and is not working on our attendance readers within classrooms, please visit the Gateway Enquiry Desk with your card so they can take a look into this for you. If applicable, the Gateway Team will order a replacement card free of charge.

If your card is not working for accessing on campus buildings, please visit our Facilities Helpdesk were the team can reprogramme your access requirements.
If your card is not working for accessing Halls of Residences, please visit your Halls Reception.

Expired Cards
Upon the date of your card expiration, if you are still studying with us we will automatically produce you a new Campus Card. We will then raise an enquiryvia Compass to let you know when it is ready to collect.
We are unable to produce a new Campus Card until your current card has expired.



  • No labels