The Learning Technology team are here to help you with all aspects of technology enhanced learning. As well as providing technical support, training and systems administration, we can also help you to develop first class, accessible, pedagogically sound learning material for deployment through our virtual leaning environment, SunSpaceCanvas.
Systems supported by the team include:
SunSpace Canvas - The university's core virtual learning environment, powered by Pearson's LearningStudioInstructure.
- Turnitin - Plagiarism detection, assignment submission and online marking and feedback system, integrated into SunSpace.
- ePortfolio - An ePortfolio solution, standards compliant so that you can take your portfolio with you upon graduation.
- Sunderland Media Library - A streaming media server for hosting audio and video.
- SMART Boards - Interactive whiteboards available in all classrooms and many other communal rooms.
- EQUELLA - Content repository with SunSpace integration.
As well as many other classroom and mobile based technologies.
These pages are used to keep you up to date with all developments regarding all of the systems mentioned above, as well as highlighting any new technologies that we feel could help to improve the student learning experience.
Recent space activity