Page Information

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Your Students' Union can provide assistance whilst you live within a private student property. Assistance can be needed if you enter into contractual agreements and or disputes which may require advie advice and guidance.