The Learning Technology team are team are here to help you with all aspects of technology enhanced learning. As As well as providing technical support, training and systems administration, we can also help you to develop first class, accessible, pedagogically sound learning material for deployment through our virtual leaning environment, SunSpace.
Systems supported by the team include:
- Sunderland Media Library
- SMART Boards
- The university's core virtual learning environment, powered by Pearson Learning Studio.
- Turnitin - Plagiarism detection, assignment submission and online marking and feedback system, integrated into SunSpace.
- ePortfolio - An ePortfolio solution, standards compliant so that you can take your portfolio with you upon graduation.
- Solar - Content repository with SunSpace integration.
- Sunderland Media Library - A streaming media server for hosting audio and video.
- SMART Boards - Interactive whiteboards available in all classrooms and many other communal rooms.
As well as many other classroom and mobile based technologies.
These pages are used to keep you up to date with all developments regarding all of the systems mentioned above, as well as highlighting any new technologies that we feel could help to improve the student learning experience.
Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen to customize your Space home page
- Create your first page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access
Recent space activity