Save your work on the University share drive. It's safe, secure and accessible. We regularly back up your files and you can access them from any computer, anywhere as long as its connected to the internet. Use the links shown to the right of the screen to find out how to do this.
If you haven't used your personal drive before, you will need to activate it by changing your university password (this is the same password that works with your email). Go to My Sunderland - Change Password and change your password, followed by providing your security data which will allow you to change your password should you ever forget it.
1. Log on to a computer with your user ID and new password.
2. When you are ready to save your file, select My Documents from the list of possible places to save.
3. Type a name for your file and click OK.
You can use your personal drive from off campus computers as long as they can connect to the internet. To do this follow these instructions:
1. Open your web browser and go to My Sunderland: https://my.sunderland.ac.uk
2. Click on the Filestore icon and log in with your user ID and password
You will then see your files. We have a user guide that shows in greater detail how to upload and download files, you can find a user guide on the right hand side of this page.