The Programme Support teams are responsible for ensuring a high quality of support for programme leaders and programme teams. This includes, but is not exclusive to:
- management of assessment, including assessment boards, liaison with External Examiners and communicating results to students.
- support to Extenuating Circumstances panels, Programme Studies Boards and Student-Staff Liaison Committees including advice on university and programme specific regulations, policies and processes
- taking minutes in an accurate and timely manner.
- providing support and guidance on assessment regulations to academic staff and Programme Assessment Boards.
- support for collaborative provision including teaching and assessment schedules, assessment administration and support.
Our dedicated placement support teams are responsible for securing placement opportunities for students. This includes, but is not exclusive to:
- liaison with external organisations to identify and arrange placement opportunities for students in line with the requirements of the programme of study.
- support for academic teams who require placement provision for their students.
- monitoring and supporting students in the placement settings.
- liaison with placement tutors/mentors to support students successfully completing their placements.
- ensuring professional requirements are adhered to.